QuickBooks Web Connector is an application which permits qbposXML and qbXML to connect a Web-based application with QuickBooks Point of Sale. QuickBooks users may face issues while working on QuickBooks Web Connector. QBWC1085 error is one of those errors that you might be facing at the time of accessing QB web connector.
The QBWC1085 Error arises when QuickBooks Web Connector is unable to write the log file or QuickBooks is launching without writing the log file. This happens due to some issue in the log file. You need to resolve this error immediately to work on QuickBooks Web Connector. You will get the following message while getting the QBWC1085 error:
QBWC1085 Error: QuickBooks was unable to write to the log file.
QBWC1085 Error: There is an issue with the log file.
You will be provided with the causes of the QuickBooks Web Connector error 1085 along with the solutions to resolve it manually.
Reasons behind QuickBooks Web Connector QBWC1085 Error
You will get all the possible reasons behind the QBWC1085 error in the following list:
- Due to damage in the web connector program use the TXT file, you may encounter the Web Connector Error QBWC1085.
- QuickBooks is failed to type to the log file.
- If QuickBooks is unable to get the information to the QuickBooks Web Connector from a web-based program.
- If the damaged components are not working properly.
- You may also face the issue of opening the QuickBooks company file.
Solutions to troubleshoot QuickBooks Web Connector Error QBWC1085
The QBWC1085 Error is not much tricky to resolve manually. You can attempt the following solutions to resolve the QBWC1085 Error:
Solution 1: Retitle the Web Connector Log File
- First of all, you are required to open the Taskbar and click on the QuickBooks Web Connector icon.
- You need to click on Exit and access the Windows File Manager.
- Now, you need to access the path C:\ProgramData\ Intuit\ QBWebConnector\ log folder.
- You require to click on the TXT and save this file on the desktop.
- You need to launch the Web Connector Program again.
- Lastly, reboot your system and run QuickBooks again.
Solution 2: When the company file data is not connected to third-party program
- Log into the QuickBooks by using the credentials of the Administrator.
- Choose the path C:\ProgramData\ Microsoft\ Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Setup.
- You are required to erase the QuickBooks Web Connector.
- Restart the PC and QuickBooks and verify that you are still facing the issue in QuickBooks Web Connector.
Hopefully, you may know the error codes that can appear in QuickBooks Web Connector by reading the above blog. The aforementioned solutions will surely helped you in dealing with QBWC1085 Error. You may find the steps difficult to apply them on your own.
In case, you are experiencing the issues while applying any of the above-mentioned solutions, then you are recommended to connect with us at QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number 1-888-986-7735. You will get full-time assistance to resolve any kind of errors associated with QuickBooks.